Seasonal Rent Surveyor – Independent Contractor (Telecommute)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Arizona-based market research firm is currently taking applications for our Spring 2013 rent survey.
- Are you hard-working, self-motivated, trustworthy and detail-oriented?
- Are you available for approximately 10-15 hours during business hours (preferably M-F)?
- Do you reside in the United States and have access to high-speed Internet and unlimited long-distance?
- Can you be assertive and creative in order to get the information needed?
- Are you familiar with basic mathematical functions?
- Are you looking for a seasonal job that allows you to have background noise and flexible hours?
- Are you comfortable making outgoing calls as a potential renter and able to maintain control of calls?
As an independent contractor, you will call apartment communities throughout the US as a prospective renter to obtain current rental information in the comfort of your own home.
This seasonal survey will start Monday, April 29th and last approximately 4-6 weeks. Surveyors must commit to approximately 10-15 hours a week; however you may work more hours at your discretion (pay is $10 – $11 per hour). High-speed Internet and long distance service must be set up prior to the start date. You must be based in the United States to access our system.