Maritz Research conducts consumer research studies by phone. We represent major corporations in industries like automotive, financial and telecommunications.
We are an outbound call center with At-Home interviewers sitting at workstations that have a computer, headset and telephone. Survey questions are read from the computers exactly as they are written. Customer responses are generally keyed into the computer using numeric keys or the mouse. For Quality and Training purposes all calls are recorded.
Interviewers must have a telephone landline, and the Maritz equipment (dialer) will call the employee’s home phone line and dial the numbers for the employee. So there is never any long distance or local charges as a result of doing this job from home.
Interviewers must follow directions, procedures and instructions exactly in order to assure the quality and consistency of every survey. Interviewers must also use their time effectively in order to meet the quality and production standards and miss minimal time off from their schedule.
- Good reading skills – high school reading level
- Ability to speak English in a clear manner that assures customer understanding
- Ability to explicitly follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to maintain a friendly and professional rapport with customers
- High tolerance for repetitive tasks
- Self-motivation to achieve production and quality goals
- Excellent Attendance
Equipment and Work Station Requirements:
- Broadband connection to the internet- Cannot be a dial up.
- PC with Microsoft 2000 & Internet Explorer Version 5.0 or better-must be in good working order at all times.
- Landline connection telephone line-must be in good working order at all times.
- Active e-mail account
- Workstation must be secure and private
- Workstation must be safe
- Workstation must be quiet and free of background noise
Other things to consider:
- Must not be caring for children while working at home
- Must maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Must follow company policies and procedures at all times
- Must provide a photo of work station if selected
Maritz Research offers paid training that covers interviewing techniques and procedures, customer sensitivity awareness and company policies. Employees must pass training to be considered an At Home Interviewer.
Starting wage is $7.25-$8.00/hour. There are opportunities to earn additional increases based on your performance in the first 60 days.
Available shifts, Monday – Friday from 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM & Saturday 9:00-5:00 or 8:00-4:00 and Sunday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Due to high east coast telephone numbers the best schedule is 2-7. Latest start time during the week is 4pm. Schedules are submitted weekly and can be changed from week to week based on personal obligations.
20 hrs per week is required including one weekend day on Saturday or Sunday. No exceptions, sorry.
Perks & Incentives:
1. Direct Deposit of Weekly pay checks on Fridays
2. Paid time off based on hours worked
3. Employee referral program – gift cards
4. Project and individual incentive programs