Part-Time E-Center Sales and Reservation
If you are a team player, hard-working, enthusiastic, and have a good attitude, then a career as an E-Center Sales & Reservations representative is for you. For many people, work at home is an ideal situation and for some, it might be their only practical option.
- As a remote (work from home) team member you will receive incoming calls from customers calling specific U-Haul moving centers across the U.S. and Canada or from customer calling the U-Haul Company’s toll free number: 1-800-GO-UHAUL.
- You will have the flexibility and the comfort of working from your own home and with your own familiar equipment.
- You will answer general product/rental inquiries and secure and/or schedule reservations for U-Haul trucks, trailers, towing devices and storage rooms.
- You will maintain close working relationships with U-Haul staff and personnel while also assisting customers with their moving and storage needs.
- Must be highly PC literate
- Ability to download software is required
- Applicants must have good verbal skills
- Fluent in the use of Instant Message
- Ability to type 25 words per minute is essential
- General knowledge of United States geography is required
- Your workstation must be in a private, quiet area away from others in your residence and background noise.
- Highly motivated and dependable
- Prior call center experience is preferred
This is a work from home (WFH) position, when you telecommute from home you must have:
- Your own computer with Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 operating system (not compatible with MAC operating systems)
- A reliable cable or DSL broadband internet connection and you must purchase your own USB headset
- You must be able to download software, a VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone system is used, and a landline or cell phone is NOT needed for this position.
- Broadband or High Speed Internet is required. (A wired connection is required.) Cricket, Air card, satellite or other non-wired ISP connections are not allowed
- Minimum up load and down load speed: 1Mbps or greater. To run a speed test navigate to http://www.speedtest.net/ and click on “Begin Test”.
This is a part time position, must be available to work at least 32 plus hours a week. Ideal candidates will have an open availablity.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age currently be in school and/or have a high school diploma or GED
- We offer paid training
- Paid training, plus bonus
- If you are looking for a position with a stable, well known organization, U-Haul may be just your next move.
- Sun - 5am to 5pm
- Mon - 4am to 7pm
- Tue - 4am to 7pm
- Wed - 4am to 7pm
- Thu - 4am to 7pm
- Fri - 4am to 7pm
- Sat - 4am to 4am