Full-Time Customer Service
Purpose of Position
Assist with the development, implementation and improvement of call center day-to-day operations for inbound Sales and customer service support
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
· Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions
· Provide excellent customer service at all times
· Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
· Up sell products relevant to customer inquiry
· Assist and advise customers on applicable products and services
· Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and inquiring about contract terms
· Work with confidential customer information
· Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first call
· Enters data from customers into various software programs
· Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
· Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
· Participates in additional training courses when needed
· Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
· 6 months Call Center experience preferred
· Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
· Type 25 wpm
· High School Diploma or GED
· Ability to use desktop computer system and hardware, e.g. mouse, keyboard
· Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
· Proven oral and written communication skills consistent with North American Business standards
· Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
· Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
· Provide a positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner
· Good organization and work prioritization skills
· Must be able to pass an extensive Background Check
Professional skills required to Work From Home:
- A quiet and professional work environment
- Professional, pleasant phone presence
- Ability to quickly identify, empathize, and formulate a resolution
- Works well independently
- Strong work ethic
- Has experience with the internet, email, sending file attachments, and instant messaging – text messaging
- Ability to trouble-shoot and fix minor problems with computer system
- Strong computer navigation skills
What you will receive from Teleperformance while Working From Home:
- Two weeks of paid company training.
- Flexible full-time and Part Time work schedule.
- Available overtime.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Virtual supervisors and working teams there to provide support and assist you throughout each shift.
m&t.a=c&t.p=3959&employer=Teleperformance" target="_gd">Teleperformance |
What you will gain from this professional opportunity:
- Increase your ability to self-manage.
- Increase your professional and customer service skills.
- Increase your understanding of internet usage, products, and services.
- Increase your problem solving skills.
What you will need in order to Work From Home:
- Subscription to a reliable, high-speed Internet connection access via Cable Modem or DSL with 6 Mbps or Higher Download and 384kbps or higher Upload (The Faster the Better!!)
- A Modem.
- A traditional analog, cable, or fiber optic home phone line.
- A 17″ monitor or larger (Required to view multiple programs on the same screen).
- Quiet and safe home office space. No background noise is permitted.
- We provide the rest!